Re: [OM] E1 Sample pictures!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] E1 Sample pictures!!!
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:31:38 -0700
Well, these pictures were shot by 'pro' photographers, so they must be
better, right?

I continually am amazed by the quality of concept and execution that I see
in every TOPE. The newest one is no different that the previous instances.
We prove over and over that Olympus equipment is as good as any equipment
now in use by any 'pro' photographers... and often we prove that the
artistic instincts and talent of the users here is as good or better than
those 'pro' gents are producing.

The E-1 has some potential, once my income/outgo ratio goes somewhere above
0:infinity I could be interested... I hope the lens line expands beyond what
has currently been introduced or promised. The OM line didn't start out with
-everything- either. I do think Olympus would have gotten a better 'first
impression' if the camera was a 9MP or 10MP, then the price structure would
be more competitive.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...