[OM] Travel to Oshkosh (Air Venture 2003)

Subject: [OM] Travel to Oshkosh (Air Venture 2003)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:25:28 EDT
> ...What is the "best" way to get the Pelican to
>Wisconsin?  UPS?  FedEx?........

What Mike said.  And I'd add that you should assume it will be dropped from a
them, too.  I used to work next to a postal manager who would toss vinyl lps
and other fragile parcels 20, 30 feet, the jerk.  As soon as parcels get to the
back, behind the window clerks, they start "flying."  I'm a fan of the postal
service, don't get me wrong.  But it only takes one good knock - or one idiot
- to test how well you really packed something, no matter who you use.

Rich