RE: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?

Subject: RE: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:55:26 +0800
I can agree with you for most except cook and clean, you should train your
girlfriend to do it. To me I have no time even for a meal, just way too
busy, such job has to pass to my wife.

Ah! also, her expenses has to be tight controlled, the trend here is women
are the targets for various promotions. Yes, it was the case in the pass but
not as much as today, due to the poor economic situation the men has no
money to spend anymore. For the women they can even afford good cosmetic and
fitness club...

C.H.Ling