Re: [OM] America's Cup shots

Subject: Re: [OM] America's Cup shots
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:50:46 -0700
Pretty impressive from a rocking boat with a 500/8 and a 2x!

I made it to the race yesterday morning and my expectations of having any
even half-way decent shots are close to zero...  sun and haze and a poor
choice of location...  it was hard to see any detail through the viewfinder,
so the varimagni finder might have helped...  anyway at least if i try it
again next month i have a better idea of the race course and so where to set
up...  i think the main thing is get some elevation but i'll wait and see
until i get the pics back...   the boats are pretty impressive though,
especially at the start with the five of them in a group...