Re: [OM] Pay attention to me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pay attention to me!
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:56:12 +0100
Walt,
        I'm glad you said British NOT English!  :-)  I have had some very
nice cheese in the States....Most of it from the PX on Colo Springs Air
Force Base...."Peterson Field?".  They were doing a Promo and had a very
good selection of British cheeses   :-)     The problem I find with American
cheeses is they tend to be rather bland.  Now the Micro breweries are
another story.......Some VERY good brews produced.  Cannot wait to sample
them again.   Regards,   John Duggan, Wales, UK.