Re: [OM] Infrared question number two

Subject: Re: [OM] Infrared question number two
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:43:43 -0400
I haven't shot any infrared in many years, but I don't remember
having to load the camera in total darkness.  I recall buying the
film in 100 ft. rolls and having to roll our own cassettes in a
Watson loader in total darkness, but otherwise, we just handled it
pretty much like regular panchromatic B&W film.

I've got a bunch of old infrared negatives in a box somewhere.
Now, let me see if I can find them, and then I'll scan a few on my
new scanner and put them on my NEW WEB SITE.

Just kidding.

Walt