Re: [OM] Lens Caps Trivia

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Caps Trivia
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:51:34 -0500
I have actually begun that process. Shame about 49mm. Hama makes a center-squeeze cap for 49mm, but not nearly as good as Tamron. Not even close.

You won't be excommunicated by me. I could probably find some other issues over which to have you tarred and feathered though (and vice versa). ;^)

Joel W.