RE: [OM] 80-200/2.8 Tamron

Subject: RE: [OM] 80-200/2.8 Tamron
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:18:45 -0500
You won't be sorry with that purchase.  The Tamron comes with the bayonet hood,
right?

And you should budget for an OM tripod mount too, available new from John
Hermanson. They're much better than the Tamron mount after a simple
modification.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost