[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4123

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4123
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:53:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Must have been a memorable spread.  What was its wingspan?
Boris
P.S.  OM content:  Never pointed my zoom at a flying beaver in my entire life

>Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:59:51 -0600
>From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [OM] Totally OT...

>The mental images of flying beaver are special enough for >me....  /jim

aviation design.

I think there's something really special about an aircraft that has a
provision, as it was related to me by a pilot, for adding engine oil from
the cockpit while in flight.

Bill Pearce