RE: [OM] FS: Lots of little things

Subject: RE: [OM] FS: Lots of little things
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
> Or your urologist in the middle of your vasectomy...
> Happened to me, the guy thought he was funny   8^)

There was NOTHING funny about my vasectomy!  I never realized
that my tonsels were connected directly to that region.

1. Slice open
2. Dig around to find tube
3. Yank said tube about an arms length out of the body
4. Chop tube in two
5. Tie a knot in each one, making sure to pull and tug as much
as possible--not unlike tying a rubber band
6. Stuff back in inside, being sure to knock the boys around a
bit
7. Sew up the incision with rope and chop sticks
8. Repeat on other side

Oh, and the grand finale?  "New Skin".  They sprayed "New Skin"
on the region and told me that it would feel a little warm.
WARM?  My foot!  It felt like somebody was pointing a blowtorch
at my crotch!

Then my wife drove me home in a very hard-riding jeep over every
pothole in town.  She was really enjoying this moment.  I'm
happy for her.

AG