RE: [OM] Diaphram faulty on 35-7- F4

Subject: RE: [OM] Diaphram faulty on 35-7- F4
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:10:11 -0700
I think it's normal.  The aperture is 'constant' throughout the zoom range
of that lens, and unless I'm mistaken, that's how Oly got it to achieve said
constancy.  Wide open at 70 for F4 needs a little help at 35.  Don't have
the lens so can't be sure, but that's the way of the world on some of my
other zooms.