Re: [OM] Summer vacation report

Subject: Re: [OM] Summer vacation report
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:57:38 -0700
Mike V recommended Calypso over in Santa Clara. I've been very happy
with them and have been using them rather than that nearby store on
California Ave. They have some large Galen Rowell prints in their lobby.

When I went to that nearby store last week they had CR1/3 batteries
(actually I think it was a 4SR44 or something like that). I suspect it
is just four SR44s in a tube. I need to check the size to see if four OM
batteries can be taped together ... they charge about $14 for the
battery. You're lucky they couldn't find it for you. They had them in
their "professional store" across the street from their original store.
I wonder if they would have sold it to me cheaper if I told them it was
for a Japanese M7 rather than the $$$$ M7. The Mamiya listed three
different battery numbers that were more or less equivalent.

-jeff