[OM] Last Chance

Subject: [OM] Last Chance
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:19:08 -0700 (PDT)
Well, we had a terrific Saturday.  Besides writing the current
epic, I actually use the items I buy.  What a novel concept!

What is that you say?   You actually USE your camera equipment?

Yup.  Once in a while this cat is able to burn up some serious
film.

Anyway, we spent Saturday exploring southern Iowa.  We drove
somewhere around 200 miles of backcountry roads.  Most of them
gravel.  There were a few spots where we actually needed to put
the jeep in 4wd.  :)

I went through two film packs (four pictures) of Delta 100 for
the 4x5 (serious discipline), one roll of Delta 100 in 35mm, one
roll of Provia and two rolls of HP5+.  I would have shot more,
but I exhausted my entire film supply.  We headed home when I
had a half-dozen shots left and used all of them up one-mile
from town. (whew! that was close)

During our ramblings we came across an old "use-to-be" town
called "Last Chance".  Definitely a sight for sore Zuikos.  Got
a really cool "last chance" shot at Last Chance.

It would be classified as a good day.  I know that I have some
seriously sellable shots in the can.  Once in a while you know
when you are "on".  I was "on" Saturday.  I also gave the newest
member of the Zuiko family a major workout.

Now for some darkroom time.  Part IV might have to wait.

AG-Schnozz