RE: [OM] Roll-call: Zuikoholics in Vienna, Austria.

Subject: RE: [OM] Roll-call: Zuikoholics in Vienna, Austria.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 02:16:35 -0600
A few afternoons off in Vienna huh!  People I've known that worked in Vienna
said most people took a three hour lunch and then didn't bother to work the
rest of the day. Sounds like an interesting plan...but hard to get much
done. They were working at Euratom though so may have not been typical of
the general population. Have fun.  /jim