[OM] BG2 problem

Subject: [OM] BG2 problem
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Jun 2003 20:25:07 -0500
I was exchanging emails with Tom Scales about all the wonderful items
he has for sale that I would love to take off of his hands, just as
soon as the lottery folks realize that they keep calling out the wrong
numbers, mine are totally different!

I mentioned that I've got a BG2 that is basicly useless because it has
about 10 degrees of "flop" in the tilt when the lock is as tight as it
will go. He mentioned that someone here had a way to remedy that
problem.

Johnie