[OM] Ag printing

Subject: [OM] Ag printing
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:52:19 -0500
Open letter to Ag Snozz:

Returned from New Mexico today to find that the package of prints had
arrived.  Well done, Ken.  I am pleased.  Contrast is just right and you
held the texture in Denny's white shirt as well as on the YF-22 above the
chine.  The shoer's hands shot is one of my best ever negatives and your
print is probably better than I was ever able to do back when I had a
darkroom.  You did just as I asked, which none of the local labs seem to
understand how to do.

You did forget to include the bill, but don't feel that you need to hurry
with that ;-)

I'll be sending you more to do if any of them sell in the gallery.

Regards,
Gary

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com