Re: [OM] I'm in the middle of a internal struggle. <insert tax return he

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm in the middle of a internal struggle. <insert tax return here> I...
From: "Bill Stanke" <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:55:37 -0700
Amen, brother Bill!

Bill Stanke
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 7:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [OM] I'm in the middle of a internal struggle. <insert tax
return here> I...

  In a message dated 6/11/2003 6:50:40 PM Central Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    I can wait a little bit, and then I'd have enough saved up for a used
    Fuji GW960III.  (I swear, if I don't buy one of these sometime in my
    lifetime, I'm never going to be happy, and will always wonder).

  I'd go for the (wait, let me put on my firefighters suit) Fuji GW960III.  If
you don't like it you can always turn it into cash and buy the 50mm f2 or
another lens for your OM.  I say you really aren't gaining that much if you
have the 50mm Zuiko f1.8 and the 90mm f2.5 (Tokina, isn't it? A nice lens) by
adding the 50mm f2.  So, if it is an either/or situation, my vote goes for the
expanded versatility of the Fuji.  What is the worse thing that might happen?
You don't like it. So what, sell it.  Don't risk unhappiness by going with what
you think is a sure bet, as opposed to going for what you want.  Not a bad way
to run ones life.  Bill Barber