Re: [OM] Re: QuickTime [Was: OT Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler]

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: QuickTime [Was: OT Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:07:53 -0700
This is way too complicated. I thought Fernando was referring to Jim T.'s post:
-----------
"Mona? 8^),

I'll run for cover now..."
-----------
I.e. I though it went that somebody (Jan?) posted about going back to Lisa, the
Apple computer that came after the last one I had, Jim made the joke about Mona
and I thought Fernando was saying he didn't 'get' what they were all talking
about, so I gave a hint. Probably, as you surmise, Fernando didn't understand,
as many wouldn't, the Apple reference, thus rendering my hint superfluous and
possibly even foolish. Oh well.

Moose

VS wrote:

In the message I received, Moose writes:
He refers to a painting of some renown by a famous renaissance polyeverything of an enigmatically smiling lady.

Moose

Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:

-- and I go back to the Lisa!
got lost here, what do you mean?

Actually, I think he's talking about Apple's Lisa, not Leonardo's one.