[OM] QuickTime [Was: OT Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler]

Subject: [OM] QuickTime [Was: OT Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:54:35 -0700
>From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>on 10/06/2003 13:05, Jan Steinman at Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I doubt you'd find a single MacOS user who would complain about it.

>Yes, me. Version 4.2.1 (and up I suppose) conflicts with third party 1996
>Avid video card on PowerMac 6500/300MHz. It picks up RFrequency noise from
>nowhere.

I think you have a problem with your video card. As an hardware/software
engineer and licensed ham for many years, I can't imagine how software would
"pick up RF frequency noise." But perhaps I simply lack imagination... :-)

>PS May I copy your signature, as follows:
>- --
>: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.

Be my guest! I set up a Eudora filter that sends anything with "<HTML>" into
the trash. (Including this message, I fear!)

I still have to check it for clueless Outlook users who don't know how to
change the default settings that Mr. Bill decided they should have, but it's
somehow more satisfying sorting through spam in my Trash than in my In box.

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.