[OM] UK Camera fairs (and repair at Colchester Cameras)

Subject: [OM] UK Camera fairs (and repair at Colchester Cameras)
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 00:12:23 +0100
Cc: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks Chris, that's quite good.  I agree about GBP, quid is fine, but it's
annoying not to be able to just write ££££ (you know what I mean!)  I ought
to start doing this with my bodies (OM1n, Om2n, Om4) I know my OM4ti is in
pretty good shape because I happened to wander into Jessops just after I'd
bought it. (Devon Camera Centre)  They had a repair chap doing a free check
over & he had to admit it was fine, shutter speeds accurate, foam good etc.
Only then did I tell him I'd just bought it somewhere else.....

Andy