Re: [OM] T32 zoom head--who can lend me?

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 zoom head--who can lend me?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 19:40:15 -0700
On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:43:18 -0700, Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have one I just picked up last winter unfortunately it's kinda late to
be sending it unless you want it overnight mail. That's because when you
send anything "overnight" from here delivery is in two days minimum. Go
figure. I guess it has something to do with being at the end of a rusty
wire :>)

kinda tight now, so no worries, i'll just go with that i have :) thanks!

--
/S