Re: [OM] My new/old Zuiko-hauler

Subject: Re: [OM] My new/old Zuiko-hauler
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:56:29 -0400
Jan,

I'm really interested in seeing this, but you might want to offer it in
other formats too. I refuse to install the Quicktime player on my machine.
The free version nags you to purchase the upgrade EVERY time you play a
video. It also is horrible about trying to take over the different file
formats on your machine and, without permission, puts programs into your
system tray. It's just horribly written code that violates every standard. I
don't like the Windows Media player either, but at least it is less
intrusive.

Tom

From: "Jan Steinman" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Requires QuickTime (comes with Macs, free download at
<http://www.quicktime.com> for Windows). Streaming video, 11 MB -- might not
be suitable for slow modems!