Re: [OM] Re:Camera -- to abuse or not ? OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Camera -- to abuse or not ? OT
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 00:27:24 -0300
on 6/06/2003 18:36, Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu at lamadoo@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm a fool for an amazingly good-looking woman.
Amazingly  good-looking women are amazingly narcissistic (maybe 10%
discount). Amazingly narcissistic but not good looking women are more
frequent than one might suspect, OTOH. My 0.02 cents of an uruguayan peso.
Could quote some poem from José Hernández "Martín Fierro; La Vuelta de
Martín Fierro, XV". Wise. See also S.Freud "On Narcicism" and O.Kernberg
last two decades work. Narcissistic men, who exist as a large percentage of
general population could be good looking too but intelectual and
intelligence show off are common style; also antisocial behaviour.

I think this is why Schnozz shares his observation:
> Most
> insensitive and rude person I've ever known.
Good shot. Surely average reading, not a spot metered one.

Good luck,

Fernando.