[OM] Tamron 400mm f/4 test

Subject: [OM] Tamron 400mm f/4 test
From: "daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:15:39 -1000
I have the Tamron 400 f/4 and did a test of 6 shots for fun of the SAME
object (Haleakala Crater) one with a
Zuiko 21 f/3.5
Zuiko 50 f/1.4
Zuiko 135 f/2.8,
3 with the Tamron 400 and 1.4 and 2X, 3 shot w/Tamron,
I have to say, I see no difference in the 400 by its self or with the
1.4 or 2x.
So should I wait for a Zuiko 1.4? Sure, only because it's easier to get
on/off, but no way in hell will I lay out $300 + for one when the Tamron
are right there if not better? (blasphemy)
Dan