Re: [OM] WTB lens hood for the 135mm f4.5 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB lens hood for the 135mm f4.5 macro
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:27:40 -0400
Actually, before I posted, I looked at the B&H catalog web site,
and they don't show much in the way of Tiffen lens hoods.  But
there are plenty of other brands, from the expensive (B+W) to the
cheap (generic), made of metal, rubber and plastic.  Just about
any screw-in 55mm lens hood will probably do the job.  Also, I
have seen lots of old metal lens hoods in the bargain bins in
camera stores.  Might be worth a look.

Walt