Re: [OM] Notes on how not to use your 24mm 3.5 shift

Subject: Re: [OM] Notes on how not to use your 24mm 3.5 shift
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:32:44 -0400
Bob said:

sorry that you had to learn the hard way <snip>...Also good is to use an AUTO body and use the exp. comp. to bracket.
Not the end of the story yet. Today the weather cleared and we had some beautiful sun this morning. Back to the church. Just as I exit the car and start to gather my gear, suddenly arrives the ladies auxiliary (or some such) and they all proceed to park their cars in the circular drive in the front of the church :-(

Well, off to another chuch where I did, in fact, do just as you suggested. Base exposure on auto and then 1/3, 2/3 and full stop compensation on either side. Yes, lens closed down the entire time.

Back to the first church again this afternoon.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA