RE: [OM] Seattle area 'holics

Subject: RE: [OM] Seattle area 'holics
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 06:45:44 -0700
Been suggested, talked about, almost attempted.  Never quite managed to pull
it off yet.  Always open to suggestions here.

There are a couple notable area listees that I've not seen in print here for
quite some time.  Jim Couch, Hal Landvoight, are either of you still around?

All to say, yes, I'd love to see us manage some sort of get together.  I
tossed out a red herring last week, waiting for other suggestions.

Jim Timpe
Works in Everett, lives in Snohomish (Maltby)