[OM] Olympus C40 Zoom

Subject: [OM] Olympus C40 Zoom
From: "John Cooper" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:18:14 +0100
Hi all

Just subscribed to this mailing list hoping to sort a problemwith my
C40.

The camera has been working just fine until today when I switched it on
(slide the lens cover) the lens doesn't extend! The top LCD panel seems
okay but I can't do anything. I have tried replacing the batteries with
new but still the lens refuses to extend. I've ensured the lens cover
has been fully pushed over and also that there's nothing obstructing it.

Any ideas please? Is there any way to do a hard reset?

Please help - need to use it desperatly!

Many thanks

John