[OM] E-bay Trader Olympus Man UK

Subject: [OM] E-bay Trader Olympus Man UK
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 17:20:31 +0100
Someone was asking about alan_house123@xxxxxxxxxxx  (www.olympusman.co.uk)
the other week, relating to a problem with delivery or something.  I've just
bought 3 lens pouches from him & everything was fine.  He sent them recorded
delivery so no arguments about that, within the UK anyway.  Everything was
swift & professional in fact.  As I observed before his prices are generally
high. (Though I was happy with my deal) but he does have a lot of gear so if
there's something you really must have.....

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon
England