[OM] Field free from microprism or split prism

Subject: [OM] Field free from microprism or split prism
From: "daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:44:17 -1000
Aloha
I prefer a clear-cut view field free from microprism or split prism
Having the OM 2n & 4Ti; 21mm 50mm 180mm 400mm I want an ALL AROUND
screen
Between the plain ground 'glass' ones
1-4 (gone?)
1-4n
1-8
2-4
I like the 2-4 for the 4Ti and 1-8 for the 2n
With the lens parameters I have I guess I have no choice but the 1-8 for
the 2n unless it's modified for the 2-4 or find a used 1-4?
Am I on in what I'm wanting to archive, as far as an all around clear
field view?
Thanks
Dan