Re: [OM] Stop paying for the online translator, Eugene!

Subject: Re: [OM] Stop paying for the online translator, Eugene!
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 11:00:06 -0400
I like this kinda thing.  This guy knows what to look for but he's not fluent.
For example:

"It is seen used, although without blows neither ugly lines. In the memo holder
fell it a little the painting."

It's a user camera, not a collector's camera.  That's a dealer's informed
observation.  I think "without blows" means it has no
dings, and clearly the paint is chipped in the normal places.  No idea about
the ugly lines though.

Perfect camera collector's fun for Saturday morning.  Thanks.

Lama