Re: [OM] Screwed by an OMer on *Bay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Screwed by an OMer on *Bay?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:34:59 -0400
Update:

I have at last heard from the guy.  He says he's been out of town
and out of touch, that my item was shipped to Switzerland in
error, but has now been returned, and he is shipping it to me
pronto.  Still no explanation about the dual auctions, although he
very well may have had more than one to sell.  He apologized
profusely, etc., etc.

We shall see what we shall see.  Or as Richard Pryor said, if you
alone, it's "I shall see what I shall see."

Thanks to all who offered advice and support.

Walt