Re: [OM] OM-3 (Non Ti) Service Manual & Tool Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 (Non Ti) Service Manual & Tool Advice
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:24:47 -0500
They do have such a thing, at least in English, but I don't know if they are
still available from Oly/US.  I don't know how much good it will do, though
-- like most Oly service manuals, it's long on standards and operation,
short on practical solutions.

What do you mean when you say one of your 3's is behaving erratically?  And
when you say you want to "standardize" your bodies, what is your goal?