Re: [OM] [Digital] New interpolation software site

Subject: Re: [OM] [Digital] New interpolation software site
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 07:11:19 -0600
At 10:32 PM 5/28/2003 +0100, Giles wrote:

Is it a state secret or can you be more specific ;-)

Sure.

I actually don't need it for a photo-related project, but rather for a series of renders I need to make *really* large. I work with a program called Poser which has a render limit of 4000 x 4000 pixels, but takes forever to create a render of that size (the renders are done by the software, rather than using the built-in capabilities of the comp's graphics card to do hardware rendering). Even a 1000 x 1000 (1 million pixel equivalent) image is quite a computer-clogger, so I'm hoping I'll be able to do renders on one machine and then upsize 'em on another one without significant loss of quality. Should be fun just to try...

Garth