[OM] Zuiko 35mm 2.8 problem

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35mm 2.8 problem
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:56:58 -0700
Well, I'll try again after my double blunder.  Guess I am preoccupied<g>.

Just acquired this otherwise clean lens.  The focus is stuck at the "close
focus" end and won't focus toward infinity any closer than about 1.5 feet
where it binds and stops.  Aperture works fine, but the "other little
coupling thingy" on the rear of the lens mount is also bindy (is that a
word?).

I am in the process of sending it back, but I a curious whether any of you
more experienced 'holics have seen this before?

Regards,

D.