Re: [OM] comment welcome

Subject: Re: [OM] comment welcome
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:39:59 -0700
Very nice way to handle architecture shots (and great pictures). I wish
I had seen that before taking pictures of old houses in San Antonio.
Maybe now I'll have enough incentive to keep records of what I take
pictures of. What you did can give a much better feel for a neighborhood
than unconnected pictures. This is probably a good instance of where the
web can display a project better than pictures on a wall. I hope the
inspiration you've provided sticks long enough for me to change my
habits.
-jeff