[OM] OT Mike's New Skiff

Subject: [OM] OT Mike's New Skiff
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 00:09:25 EDT
O.K. on the Michaela Rose.  They have a hired gun security crew.  I would
too, if I owned that thing.  Don't try to sneak aboard.

You mean the Duke's Wild Goose, don't you?  Yeah, I knew of her.  Had to buy
a John Wayne Marina hat last time I was in Sequim. :-)  Apparently she's now
doing charter service in California:

<A
HREF="http://www.hornblower.com/yacht.asp?port=nb&id=63";>http://www.hornblower.com/yacht.asp?port=nb&id=63</A>

By the way, what the heck are we doing allowing Texans to cruise our waters?
What do they wear for boat shoes?  How do they find their way "home" without
a horse that knows the way?  Whatever happened to "Homeland Security?" :-)

Rich