Re: [OM] to infinity and beyond

Subject: Re: [OM] to infinity and beyond
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:28:00 +0100
Since the Government have, reportedly, considered removing maths from the National Curriculum, it appears that the security forces are doing their bit to undermine the authority of maths teachers ;-).

I am waiting for Ryanair to find my Camcane, an extensible monopod made almost entirely of carbon fibre, removed from my possession at the boarding gate at Knock (Ireland) for being an offensive weapon.

Chris