Re: [OM] Olympus on the Mt. Everest

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus on the Mt. Everest
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:12:57 +0100
Thanks for reminding me of Erwin's journey Olafo. It is certainly an interesting enterprise, and an interesting read.

Chris

On Monday, May 26, 2003, at 09:21 Europe/London, Olaf Greve wrote:

Hi guys,

Down below follows a message sent to me by Erwin Voogt, who's currently
traversing the Himalaya, after having traversed a great many countries
already in order to get there. He asked me if I could post the following message on his behalf to the list. So, down below you can read one of the many adventures Erwin and his wife have already gone through on this long
and most cool trip.

Cheers and enjoy!

snip
<|_:-)_|>