[OM] EBay's cut up to 100er sale?

Subject: [OM] EBay's cut up to 100er sale?
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 15:03:22 -1000
Selling Oly gear has been a sad experience with EvilBay now with there
opening and closing cost for selling, going as high as a 10ut
(WHAT?). These people don't know when to stop there greediness.
You should see one of the boss's of EvilBay's house over here in Maui,
with expensive Telescope and cameras pointed down at sugar beach.
How much more do you need greedy one?
So I'll join the exodus from these money grubbers and try the list of
auction sights I put together that have been giving EvilBay a run for
the money and hopefully it will drive them to there senses.
Dan

http://bidwerx.com/

http://www.intershopzone.com/auction/index.asp

http://www.hobbnet.com/