Re: [OM] OT Starbucks (was ~ I bought an Olympus u~II (Stylus Epic) for

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Starbucks (was ~ I bought an Olympus u~II (Stylus Epic) for $12!!)
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 00:09:11 -0700
On Fri, 23 May 2003 23:30:08 EDT, <Doggre@xxxxxxx> wrote:

C.H. wrote:
Here in Hong Kong McDonald's also has unlimited refill at less than
$1.0 but is Starbucks suppose to be much better? (I have not try it
yet)

Got a coffeemaker? Put 3 times normal amount of coffee in it. Brew. Leave it "on" all day long so it becomes even more concentrated and somewhat "burned." Charge yourself $4 a cup for it. That will give you the general idea.

Rich

i had always wondered about the SB hype.... and one day last winter, told my boss to pick up one for me if he was going for coffee. turned out he bought so many, mine was on the house... and gawd it was AWFUL. they go to SB because it's the ONLY place on campus. the other chap in the office who brews his stuff, well, that's much more stronger :) pick your poison :)

--
/S