Re: [OM] 35~70 lens hood

Subject: Re: [OM] 35~70 lens hood
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:40:10 -0700
The 35-70 f3.6 hood looks like it belongs to a telephoto lens. When it
is reversed it provides a nice "case" for the lens. The 35-70 f4 hood
looks like a typical wide angle rubber hood. It flares out too much to
reverse it on the lens for storage. I've never seen the hood for the
35-70 f4.8 but would guess it is more like the 35-70 f4 hood.

-jeff