RE: [OM] F280 flash won't sic at 60 manual on the OM-2n?

Subject: RE: [OM] F280 flash won't sic at 60 manual on the OM-2n?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:01:13 +0100
To use an F280 on an OM2n requires either:

OM2n to be set to Auto, and F280 set to Normal.  OM2n will sync (sic)
(that's Latin, not a pun!) so long as shutter is 1/60 or less; OR

OM2n to be set to Manual, and F280 set to Manual.  OM shutter speed should
be set to 1/60.

It isn't clear from your question how you have set the F280, so the answer
is your aren't mistaken, IF you have the F280 set to Normal.  BUT you might
be mistaken in setting the F280 to Normal, if anybody sees what I mean
(which is open to question!)

Piers