Re: [OM] WANTED Tamron 180mm f/2.5?

Subject: Re: [OM] WANTED Tamron 180mm f/2.5?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:35:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/03 2:14:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
danrich@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> WANTED Tamron 180mm f/2.5?
> No not from B&H or KEH, but a member?

It is going to have to be a member who is really hurting for some folding
green, because if they have one, they will love it.  This is a great little
(not so little) lens that is having a hard time getting a rest from by
traveling kit.  At the risk of having stones thrown at me, I must confess to
the kit I took to do the birds this past week end.  Two OM 2S bodies, Tamron
24-48mm, Tamron 90mm f2.5, Tamron 180mm f2.8, Tamron 400mm f4 with the Tamron
2X and 1.4X teleconverters.  Had the Tamron 80-200 in car thinking I might
use it, however never made it back to the car.  Love my Zuikos, but this is
what made the cut for this past weeks game.  Bill Barber