Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia100-Provia100F impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia100-Provia100F impressions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:46:25 -0400
The following screens are discontinued and no longer available.
1-1, 1-4, 1-7, 1-10. I have some loose 1-1, wrapped in tissue, sold as
"parts".
1-2, 3, 4N, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12 (mostly 1 ea.) are in stock
2-13, 2-4 in stock.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,