[OM] good repair-persons?

Subject: [OM] good repair-persons?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 02:55:16 EDT
Sorry this is so late, catching up here...

Jim Hinken wrote:
>I've had excellent results with Phototronics in Seattle. I've had  CLAs done
>on my 4T and my Rollei 35 there.  They are at 513 Dexter Avenue N, (206)
>682-2646 and are an Olympus authorized service center.  website:
>http://www.photo-tronics.com

Phototronics in Seattle told me (about 2 yrs back) they are no longer
Olympus-authorized for service, but my experience is, if they can (find the
parts, etc.), they will do the repair/service.  They replaced a broken
viewfinder for me on my OM-2S a couple years back, after initially telling me
they couldn't get the parts.  They found one somewhere.  I was a happy
camper.  3 days turnaround, not counting the weekend!

Phototronics bonus: Glazer's Camera Supply is a short 1 block walk away, and
Ivey Imaging (was Photobition), a good pro lab, is right next door to
Glazer's.

Rich