Re: [OM] OM3Ti - The beauty - last of it's kind

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3Ti - The beauty - last of it's kind
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 01:00:06 +0200
Jan Sturm (GMX) schrieb:
I'm near Frankfurt / Main (US Airbase nearby). No Problem if she want's to.

I'm thinking about getting a spare bottom plate (temporarily) and sending the original to Mr. Maitani for a "diamond signature" - Anyone know his address ?

You really do it 100% :)
I get a little afraid...so if you got it we should maybe have a german (plus neighbours:) OM meeting celebrating the event? :D

P.S. There's a used photo fair tomorrow at Frankfurt's "Burgerhaus Bornheim" - if anyone is interested....

well, got work tomorrow and will pass FfM only on Wednesday on my way to Salzburg (no time to stop by though, so you're safe for the moment ;)).

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,