[OM] ( OM ) Day spent with visiting Zuikoholic

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Day spent with visiting Zuikoholic
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 18:53:57 +1200
Hi folks,

I just spent a very enjoyable afternoon in this fair city with Bernd Moller and
his good lady Eva.

After a short time comparing and discussing gear, we went out and took in
some of the sights. My little pocket rocket Toyota managed fine as we took
in city, autumnal gardens, estuary, suburbs, tussocky hills, harbour and
extinct volcano. Its fun to find that the lines of type in the Digest represent
real flesh and blood humanoid :-)  And we discussed everything from "The
Sceptical Environmentalist" and its author, through politics, city life, forest
parks, and a little photography. A great day out.

I think has has the ultimate fang. An OM4Ti that he paid the grand sum of 1
Danish Crown for in a shop. About $NZ 1.70 he says. Fault? The view-finder
display has some (which may well be minor) blinking on the speed light
readout and one word under the information bar on the RHS.

Now back home to reality and cooking the evening meal.

Brian