Re: [OM] TOPE 13: new entry

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 13: new entry
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 01:34:53 -0700
Another great shot, Adam. So many portraitts with direct sun have real problems with the shadows. You have used them to your advantage. I can see why people want you to do photography for them.

I admire your 'eye' a great deal, so your generous comment on my TOPE 13 entry was very pleasing. So nice that you have an OM-4 now. The OM-10 works, but it's more 'work' than using a '4'.

Moose

Bolty wrote:

LOL... I just sent a message to AG asking him if his SO would approve of this
image also taken on the same day!
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallDetail.asp?photoID=115921&memberID=22419&memberGall=1

<http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallDetail.asp?photoID=115921&memberID=22419&memberGall=1>