Re: [OM] New pix

Subject: Re: [OM] New pix
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:58:19 +0200
In general I don't think one should ever take too much notice, in absolute
terms, of how photographs look on the web!

But I assume you mean the pink sunrise - yes, it's only been through the
same digital 'workflow' as all the others and the original slide is pretty
weird too.  As are some of the other dawn pictures.  No filters used for
any dawn shots as far as I recall.  In fact the numbers in the filenames
are the film roll number and the frame number so 15-20 (belvedere in the
mist), 15-24 (pink sunrise) and 15-30 (dawn tree) were all taken within
minutes of each other.

For the whole trip I only had a light warm-up, a grey grad and a polarizer
and they we're used pretty sparingly.  (In fact until I got a light blue
for experiments with bluebells three weeks ago that's all the filters I
own.)

best regds
Jez

"Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 14-05-2003